No Refunds or Exchanges. Rain or shine event. Ticket prices, lineup, and info subject to change. . No Refunds or Exchanges. Rain or shine event. Ticket prices, lineup, and info subject to change.
Yes, parking is available. Please make sure to lock your vehicles as the Fish and Grits Music Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
No. For your safety, for our safety and for the safety of your pets – animals are not permitted on festival grounds.
Yes, all entrances to the park, the market, etc. are wheelchair accessible. Handicap accessible restrooms are available at the Lowcountry Celebration Park.
- Excellent Live Music
- Delicious Food Vendors
- Cold Beer & Wine (21+ Only)
- Arts & Crafts Vendors
- See Bag Policy above (#4)
- ID if you’re drinking
- Chairs under 34”
- Credit Card for food, beverage, and merch
- Point-and-shoot digital cameras (with no detachable lens)
- Empty Camelbaks (2 pocket max – within the sizes of the bag policy 12″ x 6″ x 12″) & water bottles
- Panchos / rain jackets
- Diaper bags & baby formula
- Pets (service animals will be permitted)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside Food or Beverages (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Chairs over 34”
Yes. Re-entry is permitted if you have a stamp visible hand stamp.
The festival is rain or shine, so dress accordingly!
The music schedule will be announced closer to the show. Stay tuned!
Dates: Saturday, October 1, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm EST
Location: Lowcountry Celebration Park, 94 Pope Avenue, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Vendor setup begins at 8:00 am EST. All vendors must be set up by 11:00 am
- Arrival may be no later than 8:15 am. Those arriving later, without giving sufficient notice to the festival staff, will forfeit their space and will not be permitted to participate that day.
- Vehicles may be allowed into the park for unloading, but must be removed from the park area during the event.
The Town of Hilton Head Island requires that all vendors have a current business license from the Town of Hilton Head. There are no exceptions.
The Island Recreation Association and the Town of Hilton Head do not carry insurance to cover individual Fish and Grits participants. The participants are required to be responsible for their own personal, general, and product liability insurance.
The Town of Hilton Head shall be reimbursed for any damage to Lowcountry Celebration Park property by any of the vendors. This includes damage to grounds, vehicles, fencing, and any other property owned by the Town of Hilton Head Island.
ALL VENDOR SLOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED. Vendor spaces measure 10 x 10 feet. Rental of more than one space is allowed and will be accommodated depending upon availability. Vendors will provide their own signage, tables and tents for their space.
When vendors arrive, they will be given their space for the evening. There is limited shade in the park, so please understand that we cannot guarantee anyone shade. If you have a product that needs to remain cool, you need to have additional ways to keep it out of the heat.
There are many locations in the park that allow you to hook-up to electricity. If you need electricity please let staff know this and you will be placed near a receptacle. Spaces and tents must remain clean and barrier free. Littering is prohibited. All refuse should be taken with you or disposed of in the proper containers provided. There may be a penalty for failure to dispose of refuse properly.
- 10 x 10 spaces – Non-Food Vendor: $100 per space
- 10 x 10 spaces – Food Vendor: 20% of total sale from night
Payment can be made by cash or check, payable to BurnBush Entertainment.
Access this link for the local polices of Hilton Head Island, SC
Still Have a Question?